Terms and conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
By using this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
You agree not to do any of the following while using the jazz.com web site
(1) transmit any message, information, data, or other materials ("Content") that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, that may be invasive of another's privacy, hateful or otherwise objectionable;
(2) impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to jazz.com personnel, moderators or writers, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or hide affiliations (e.g., with a record label or artist) that have a significant bearing on the accuracy or credibility of information you post on the site;
(3) post or transmit any content that you do not have a right to post under any applicable law or contractual or fiduciary relationships (e.g., nondisclosure agreements);
post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation;
(4) unfairly interfere with any third party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of jazz.com including but not limited to flooding, DOS attacks, spamming, or other methods, or intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, and any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing jazz.com;
(5) post or upload any content that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other proprietary rights of any party. By submitting Content to jazz.com, you automatically grant, (or warrant that the owner of such Content has expressly granted) jazz.com the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
Without limiting the foregoing, jazz.com and its designees shall have the right to edit or remove any Content that you post or upload.
Jazz.com reserves the right to limit or terminate membership in the site without notice.
You agree to indemnify and hold jazz.com harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your violation of these terms and conditions.
OWNERSHIP AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE
All materials contained in this site are the copyrighted property of jazz.com. No material from jazz.com may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of jazz.com copyright and other proprietary rights. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other Web site or computer network environment, in other electronic form or in print, is expressly prohibited.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
Jazz.com reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time at our discretion. You can check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of jazz.com subsequent to the revisions of these terms means you accept those changes.
These terms are effective until terminated by jazz.com for any reason, with or without notice.
Jazz.com is not responsible or liable for damages of any kind (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive) related to your use of the site. All content on this site is provided to you without any express or implied warranties of any kind.
Jazz.com assumes no responsibility for the content of any sites it links to and has not reviewed the content of such sites. Your access of those sites is at your own risk. Jazz.com does not represent or warrant that your use of the materials in the site will not infringe on the rights of third parties.
Any communication or other material you send to the site by e-mail or other means, including your questions or comments will not be treated as confidential. Jazz.com and its affiliates may use any communication or other material you transmit to the site (and the ideas contained in the material) for any purpose, including reproducing, posting or publicizing such material or using the material for marketing purposes.
Jazz.com assumes no responsibility for any discussions, postings or transmissions on the site, even though jazz.com may review such postings periodically. However, jazz.com accepts no responsibility to review such material and denies any liability resulting from the content of such material, including but not limited to any mistakes, omissions, defamation, obscenity or dangers contained in the materials. Jazz.com assumes no responsibility for any viruses or other damage to your computer equipment that may result from your use of the site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall jazz.com be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Clark county and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by all parties.
All material on this website, except where another copyright holder is explicitly acknowledged, is copyright Šjazz.com 2007. All rights reserved. Use of this material is strictly prohibited without the written consent of jazz.com.